Nemadji Research Corporation
Data security is of critical importance to NRC. NRC is fully HIPAA and HITECH compliant and follows the strictest guidelines in receiving, processing, and managing client data.
Employee/Education and Training
- Every employee is required to complete comprehensive HIPAA and HITECH training and must pass compliance testing before beginning work.
- Every employee is required to undergo an annual HIPAA training and compliance testing.
- Every employee is required to sign a comprehensive confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment.
- A criminal background check is completed for every new employee.
- NRC utilizes a state of the art network security system of managed switches, routers and firewalls.
- All servers are locked and access is limited.
- All servers, desktops and laptops are encrypted and password protected.
- All data is uploaded to a secure FTP site and immediately downloaded into NRC’s secure servers.
- All data is processed onsite at NRC’s data center and stored on a secure server.
- NRC uses a stringent network authentication system.
- All transmitted data by NRC is encrypted and/or password protected.
- The building has full time reception and security doors at the entrance to employee work areas.
- Every visitor requires an escort when moving inside the building.
- Alarm system is connected to law enforcement.
- The building has security sensors and cameras.
NRC is committed to providing the best possible results and service, while making it a priority to ensure the data you provide to us remains secure. Our approach to data security is multi-level and is deployed at every step of the process. We always welcome your feedback on what we can do to ensure we remain compliant with your expectations and requirements.